Contributors

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have a vision.. Let me show you mine

Katinka and I have been contemplating writing a blog together for quite some time, but we've never gotten it off the ground. NO MORE. This post shall serve as an announcement: I am Mugatu, I invented the piano key necktie, and I have an opinion on stuff.

So ground rules. This blog will focus on whatever we feel like. Katinka and I believe that there's something more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking so we will not be limiting ourselves to a certain theme. That said, we each have our interests and will inevitably end up focusing on them.

To preserve our sanity and our jobs, Katinka and I have decided to limit the amount of personal information available on this blog. So if you know who we are in real life, please do NOT tell us/our bosses/the entire internet our identity in the comments. Remember, everything you put on the internet is forever. While unmasking superheroes may be cool in a history channel documentary, you do not want me to be a hot hot potato.

But enough unpleasantness. I'm sure you'll learn more about us as we post more. For now, I shall leave you with this:


This is how I feel on a regular basis. I'll tell you about it sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment